Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the words in brackets
1. I will be very _surprised_ (surprise) if she passes the test.
2. Her new job is extremely _tiring_ (tire).
3. He's such an _interesting_ (interest) person. He knows answers to all questions.
4. That's _disappointing_ (disappoint). But it's OK, I will manage.
5. I'm totally _exhausted_ (exhaust).
6. Did you hear the _shocking_ (shock) news about the airplane crash?
7. I don't know about you, but I am not _frightened_ (frighten) of spiders.
8. Yes, the film is really _overwhelming_ (overwhelm).
9. The instructions are quite _confusing_ (confuse). Who wrote them?
10. I am _excited_ (excite) about the football match tomorrow.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению