Complete the sentences using possessive pronouns (my, your, his, her, our, their):
1. I left my bicycle in the garage.
2. Masha hung her coat on the peg.
3. Vasya had his hair cut.
4. Kirill and Valera ate their supper.
5. I hope you enjoy your party.
6. We’ll invite you round to our house next week.
7. You must make up your own mind (make a decision).
8. The children had to cook their own breakfast.
9. Nastya borrowed Maksym’s car. Her own car does not work.
10. I’ll bring my own paper and pencil.
11. Every dog had its own special rug to sleep on.
12. You should do your own washing up after you eat.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.