Write the Comparative forms of the adjectives:
0. tall - taller
1. fast - faster
2. heavy - heavier
3. dangerous - more dangerous
4. small - smaller
5. large - larger
6. light - lighter
7. rare - rarer
8. common - more common
9. bad - worse
10. good - better
Correct the sentences
1. Cats are popularer than snakes as pets.
Cats are more popular than snakes as pets.
2. Pigs are more intelligent as other animals.
Pigs are more intelligent than other animals.
3. Turtles are slow than crocodiles.
Turtles are slower than crocodiles.
4. Elephants are heavyer than pigs.
Elephants are heavier than pigs.
5. Bears are more rare than snakes.
Bears are rarer than snakes.
Complete the sentences
1. I am taller (tall) my sister.
2. My mum thinks that cats are better (good) pets than dogs.
3. Cycling is one of most dangerous (dangerous) sports.
4. I want to have a bigger (big) car.
5. A blue whale is heavier than (heavy) twenty-five elephants.
6. You look thinner than (thin) last month. Have you lost weight?
7. Bicycles are slower than (slow) cars.
8. She is the nicest (nice) person I know.
9. What is the best (good) film you´ve seen?
10. Computers are cheaper than (cheap) mobile phones.
11. Is your brother taller than (tall) you?
12. I think Spanish is easier (easy) Japanese.
13. Our dog is nicer than (nice) your dog.
14. Glass bottles are better than (good) plastic bottles.
15. I think Rafael Nadal is the best (good) tennis player in Spain.
16. Sharks are more dangerous than (dangerous) other fish.
17. This situation is more serious than (serious) the last one.
18. He is smarter than (smart) his brother.
19. My brother wanted the most expensive (expensive) trainers in the shop.
20. Today is the best (good) day of the year.
21. Daniela is funnier than (funny) me.
22. My house is largest (large).
23. Mount Everest is the highest (high) mountain in the world.
24. The sea is larger than (large) a lake.
25. My job is easier than (easy) yours.
26. London is the biggest (big) city in England.
27. This car is more comfortable than (comfortable) yours.
28. He is the richest (rich) man in town.
29. I am stronger than (strong) you.
30. A baby blue whale gets bigger than (big) a great white shark.
1. A Mercedes is more expensive than (expensive) a Fiat.
2. Maradona is the best (good) football player ever.
3. A swordfish is faster than (fast) a jellyfish.
4. Julio is friendlier than (friendly) Carlos.
5. Irene is cleverer than (clever) Silvia.
6. Comedies are funnier than (funny) police dramas.
7. Pablo is bigger than (big) Juanma.
8. Max is older than (old) John.
9. Adriano is faster than (fast) Ronaldo.
10. My hair is longer than (long) yours.
11. A dolphin is more intelligent than (intelligent) a shark.
12. Elaine is wiser than (wise) her sister.
13. Tony is happier than (happy) Max.
14. Sandra is busier than (busy) Sam.
15. Skiing is more dangerous than (dangerous) football.
16. This is the narrowest (narrow) of all roads in Málaga.
17. Health is more important than (important) money.
18. Those cakes are the worst (bad) I´ve ever tasted.
19. My dog is the best (good) dog in the world.
20. Patricia´s house is smaller than (small) Linda´s.
21. A car is faster than (fast) a bike.
22. My laptop is faster than (fast) yours.
23. The ant is the smallest (small) insect.
24. This lamp is the brightest (bright) one in the room.
25. My house is cleaner than (clean) her house.
26. Jack is the tallest (tall) boy in his class.
27. Steven Spielberg is the best (good) film director in the world.
28. This dress is older than (old) that one.
29. A sea lion is heavier than (heavy) a lobster.
30. A sports car is faster than (fast) a motorbike.
Write comparative and superlative adjectives
1. clean - cleaner - the cleanest
2. easy - easier - the easiest
3. good - better - the best
4. dirty - dirtier - the dirtiest
5. fat - fatter - the fattest
6. beautiful - more beautiful - the most beautiful
7. sad - sadder - the saddest
8. flat - flatter - the flattest
9. active - more active - the most active
10. comfortable - more comfortable - the most comfortable
11. hot - hotter - the hottest
12. happy - happier - the happiest
13. wet - wetter- the wettest
14. narrow - narrower - the narrowest
15. big - bigger - the biggest
16. busy - busier - the busiest
17. noisy - noisier - the noisiest
18. friendly - friendlier - the friendliest
19. thin - thinner - the thinnest
20. little - less - the least
21. bad - worse - the worst
22. few - fewer - the fewest
23. much - more - the most
24. many - more - the most
25. rich - richer - the richest
Comparative or superlative
1. Jeremy is 10 years old. Julie is 8 years old. Jeremy is (old) older than Julie
2. The Alps are very high. They are (high) the highest mountains in Europe.
3. An ocean is (large) larger than a sea.
4. A Rolls Royce costs a lot of money. A Twingo costs less money. A Rolls Royce is (expensive) more expensive than a Twingo.
5. William's results were bad. Fred's results were very poor. Fred's results were (bad) worse than William's.
6. This exercise is not difficult. It’s (easy) easier than I expected.
7. The weather is not good today - it's raining. I hope the weather will be (good) better next week.
8. People are not friendly in big cities. They are usually (friendly) friendlier in small towns.
9. In the government of a country, the President is (important) the most important person.
10. People say that Chinese is (difficult) more difficult to learn than English.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.