Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of the verbs in brackets
1. Both of these restaurants __ (be) very good.
2. Neither of the restaurants we went to __ (be) expensive.
3. Both of us __ (be) very tired.
4. Neither of the children __ (want) to go to bed.
5. Neither of them __ (want) to come with me.
6. Both of them __ (be) invited.
7. Neither of the students __ (be) hardworking. They both failed.
8. Both of us __ (like) cheesecake very much.
9. Neither of them __ (have) what we need.
10. Both of them __ (speak) very good English.
Видео урок к этому упражнению