Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of the verbs in brackets
1. Both of these restaurants are very good.
2. Neither of the restaurants we went to was expensive.
3. Both of us were very tired.
4. Neither of the children wants to go to bed.
5. Neither of them wants to come with me.
6. Both of them have been invited.
7. Neither of the students was hardworking. They both failed.
8. Both of us like cheesecake very much.
9. Neither of them has what we need.
10. Both of them speak very good English.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.