Fill in the gaps with the passive or active reporting verbs
1. Where are the books? They were supposed to have been left on my table.
2. The building is supposed to have been designed by Theo Richie.
3. Alexander I is thought to have slept here.
4. He is believed to have died here.
5. She is meant to have done the work much sooner than that.
6. They were expected to have been redecorated by then.
7. She is thought to have been educated at Harvard.
8. The car is meant to have been washed.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению