Rewrite the sentences in passive voice
1. She can answer the question. – The question can be answered by her.
2. He would bring the file. – The file would be brought by him.
3. They should open the window. – The window should be opened by them.
4. We might play chess. – Chess might be played by us.
5. You ought to wash the dishes. – The dishes ought to be washed by you.
6. I must fill in the questionnaire. – The questionnaire must be filled in by me.
7. They don't need to buy milk. – Milk needn’t be bought by them.
8. She could not read the article. – The article couldn’t be read by her.
9. Will the teacher test our vocabulary? – Will our vocabulary be tested by the teacher.
10. Could Vasya lock the gate? –Could the gate be locked by Vasya?
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению