Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of the verbs have or get
1. Every schoolday, the father has his children do the homework.
2. The teacher will have the kids do the test next week.
3. The mother had her children sing at Christmas party last year.
4. My mom got me to tidy my bedroom before I went to bed yesterday.
5. Vasya and Katya will get the new crew build their house.
6. Tomorrow, I will have my father repair my bicycle.
7. To get us to lose weight, they starve us.
8. He had me repair his car.
9. We will need to get them to come tomorrow.
10. I will have the lawyer check the contract.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.