Fill in the gaps using passive gerunds and infinitives
1. Nobody likes _being laughed at_ (laugh at).
2. Katya remembers _being told about_ (tell about) the project.
3. His greatest ambition is _to be chosen_ (choose) for the position of a team lead.
4. _Being accepted_ (accept) to that company changed his life.
5. We are looking forward _to being filmed_ (film) for this TV programme.
6. I hate _being asked_ (ask) the same questions.
7. Anton was very angry for _being kept_ (keep) waiting.
8. Sveta doesn't want _to be told_ (tell) what to do every time.
9. I don't mind _being explained_ (explain) how to do this task.
10. Slavik _was asked_ (ask) not to come to the party.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению