Fill in the gaps with the appropriate comment clause
1. Vasya went there and repaired the car, which was very surprising.
2. Kirill smokes everyday, which is very annoying.
3. They are now playing the piano, which so great.
4. Tanya is speaking on the phone, which is not surprising.
5. We will go on vacation, which is absolutely fabulous.
6. He had done it before he came there, which was not appropriate.
7. They offered me some tea, which was nice.
8. I am going to lend you my textbook, which is very rare. Trust me.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению