Cross out the relative pronouns where possible
1. I really haven't finished the book I told you about.
2. What'll happen to the documents I gave them?
3. A fisherman is someone who regularly goes fishing.
4. The teacher told us we needed to do all the tasks by Monday.
5. It's the most incredible thunderstorm I've ever seen in my life.
6. All the goods that go through the customs have to be registered immediately.
7. Vasya didn't tell us the exact day he was going to come.
8. Is that the kind of job you really wanted?
9. Speak to the teacher whose name is Maxim and ask him about this grammar rule.
10. She's the woman that works here.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению