Choose the correct relative pronoun (who, which, whose)
1. This is the shop which was robbed two days ago.
2. The man who worked in the bank had two cars.
3. Vasya wore a mask which made him look like Ded Moroz.
4. Sveta came with a friend who brought some beautiful flowers.
5. The woman who gave him the present was young.
6. The bag which contained the present was red.
7. The people who were at the party were very happy.
8. A woman whose daughter studies at the local school works in the post office.
9. The man who drove the car was old.
10. Kirill cooked dinner which was especially nice.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.