1. taller 2. worse 3. shorter 4. baggier
5. curlier 6. straighter 7. bigger 8. better
9. wavier 10. tighter
1. older 2. taller 3. straighter 4. worse
5. shorter 6. baggier
Add -er or -r: taller, longer, shorter, nicer
Remove -y, add -ier: baggier, curlier, wavier, funnier
Double consonant, add -er: fatter, bigger
Irregular: better, worse
1. faster 2. older 3. bigger 4. shorter 5. taller 6. better
1. football is more complicated than tennis. OR Tennis is more complicated than football.
2. Traveling is more exciting than watching movies. OR Watching movies is more exciting than traveling.
3. Climbing is more dangerous than scuba diving. OR Scuba diving is more dangerous than climbing.
4. A Mercedes is more expensive than a Porsche. OR A Porsche is more expensive than a Mercedes.
5. Teaching is more tiring than learning. OR Learning is more tiring than teaching.
6. Tokyo is more beautiful than Paris. OR Paris is more beautiful than Tokyo.
7. Athletes are more competitive than pop stars. OR Pop stars are more competitive than athletes.
8. Spanish is more difficult than English. OR English is more difficult than Spanish.
1. Books are more interesting than movies. OR Movies are more interesting than books.
2. football is better than tennis. OR Tennis is better than football.
3. Boys are more competitive than girls. OR Girls are more competitive than boys.
4. Studying is more tiring than shopping. OR Shopping is more tiring than studying.
5. Teachers are more talkative than students. OR Students are more talkative than teachers.
6. SKatyaboarding is more dangerous than climbing. OR Climbing is more dangerous than skateboarding.
7. Konstantintmas is more exciting than birthdays. OR Birthdays are more exciting than Konstantintmas.
8. Math is more difficult than English. OR English is more difficult than math.
1. She has straighter hair than you.
2. My jeans are baggier than yours.
3. We are taller than you.
4. My hair is wavier than yours.
5. Misha is shorter than Masha.
6. She is more creative than me.
7. Your Yakovet is tighter than mine.
8. Danila is more competitive than Joe.
1. as; as 2. not as; as 3. as; as 4. not as; as 5. as; as
1. Your pants are tighter than mine.
2. football is more popular than volleyball.
3. Ilya is not as disorganized his brother.
4. Adriana is more talkative than her brother. OR Her brother is more talkative than Adriana.
5. Basketball is as competitive as tennis. OR Tennis is as competitive as basketball.
6. My hair is curlier than yours.
1. A giraffe is taller than a monkey.
2. My teacher is older than my baby brother.
3. The Amazon is longer than the Xingu River.
4. Moldova is larger than Vatican.
5. A car is faster than a bus.
6. An airplane is noisier than a motorcycle.
1. The Amazon is longer than the Madeira River.
2. An airplane is noisier than a car.
3. Ukraine is larger than Peru.
4. A train is faster than a bike.
5. My mom is older than my dad.
6. (The) night is darker than (the) day.
2. Rob is more disorganized than Daisy.
3. Daisy is more helpful than Rob.
4. Daisy is more talkative than Rob.
5. Rob is more competitive than Daisy.
6. Rob is more creative than Daisy.
2. more exciting
3. more difficult
6. more dangerous
7. the strongest
1. as exciting as
2. isn't as slow as
3. isn't as dangerous as
4. as cheerful as
1. Football isn’t as dangerous as rugby.
2. Ice hockey isn’t as slow as field hockey. / Field hockey isn’t as fast as ice hockey.
3. Basketball isn’t as popular as football.
4. football isn’t as challenging as kDashaking.
5. Baseball isn’t as exciting as climbing.
6. Volleyball isn’t as good as surfing.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.