Use the prompts to form the correct sentences
1. He went to the office at 9 o'clock.
2. Vasya drinks coffee at home every morning.
3. The teacher spoke to us very aggressively in class this morning.
4. I said goodbye to my friend at the airport at 9 o'clock this morning.
5. He loved his wife passionately all his life.
6. Kirill was working very hard all day at his office on Saturday.
7. They stayed quietly there for three hours.
8. Vanya played beautifully in school concert last Tuesday.
9. He will meet you outside the parking lot at 2 o'clock tomorrow.
10. We are going to Moldova for two weeks on Sunday.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению