Provide the correct form of disagreement for each sentence
1. I like freshly brewed coffee. – Do you? I don't.
2. I can't drive this car. – Can't you? I can.
3. I am a good learner. – Are you? I am not.
4. I ate pizza sushi yesterday. – Did you? I didn't.
5. I have got a lot of friends in Facebook. – Have you? I haven't.
6. I didn't go to the cinema last week. – Didn't you? I did.
7. I don't like olives. – Don't you? I do.
8. I've forgotten to call her. – Have you? I haven't.
9. She hasn't spoken to Vasya yet. – Hasn't she? I have.
10. I will buy a car next month. - Will you? I won't.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению