1. I have been learning English for eight years now.
2. Last year I didn’t work hard on English grammar, that's why my marks haven’t been so good.
3. During my last summer holidays, my parents sent me on a language course to the English4real language school.
4. It was nice and I believe I learnt a lot then.
5. Before I had gone to that course, I didn’t enjoy learning English.
6. When I was doing the language course, I made some friends.
7. There I noticed how important it was to be able to build an argument and express yourself.
8. Now I have made much more progress in learning English than I had had before I started the course.
9. At the moment I am reviewing English grammar.
10. I have already started to revise the texts in my English textbooks again to check if I have studied the vocabulary well.
11. I think I will do one module every day.
12. My final test is on 25 December, so there isn’t much time left.
13. If I do my test well, I will buy myself a nice present.
14. Then, maybe I will go to visit my grandparents.
15. By 2050, I believe I will have written a book about my life and experience.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.