Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the verbs in brackets
1. They would rather you __ (allow) them to work there.
2. She would rather __ (save) up than __ (spend) all her money on this bag.
3. I would rather __ (watch) the film now by myself than __ (listen) to your retelling.
4. She would rather __ (make) her own mistakes in the test.
5. They would rather I __ (clean) the flat on my own, than __ (help) me.
6. She would rather __ (make) her own project than __ (join) these 'losers' - she said.
7. Vasya would rather his teacher __ (give) him a his mobile phone back than __ (tell) his parents.
8. My mother would rather __ (send) me to study maths than __ (waste) my time on philosophy.
9. The students would rather __ (study) something interesting than __ (get) into this 'would rather' topic.
10. The boss would rather __ (lose) what he earned over the last year than __ (apologize) Vasya.
Видео урок к этому упражнению