1. Fill in the gaps using words be or have in the right form:
1. This bird is little.
2. She has got a great grandfather.
3. How is he? He is very well.
4. The brown birds are near the box.
5. Where is he from? Нe is from Odessa.
6. I have got five friends.
7. Those parrots are big.
8. His grandmother is a good programmer.
9. Has his brother got many tasks?
10. They have not got a cat.
2. Fill in the gaps using words be or have in the right form:
1. This kitten is massive.
2. He has got a brother.
3. Where are they from? They are from Belarus.
4. Those dogs are friendly.
5. Her grandmother has got a gun.
6. How is his son? He is very well.
7. My sister is a nurse.
8. Have you got any toys?
9. They are programmers.
10. Is his grandmother from Moldova?
3. Fill in the gaps using words be or have in the right form:
1. Her grandmother is a driver.
2. How is she? She is very well.
3. She has got a brother.
4. Are those little hares white?
5. He has got a grandmother.
6. Where are you from? I am from Africa.
7. Are your brothers drivers? Yes, they are.
8. She has not got a brother.
9. Those funny monkeys are in the bag.
10. Have you got a grandmother? Yes, I have.
4. Fill in the gaps using words be or have in the right form:
1. Her grandmother is an IT engineer.
2. I have got eight birds here.
3. Where is she from? She is from Zhmerinka.
4. He has got a beautiful mother.
5. How are you? I am not bad. Thanks.
6. Have you got a sister? No, I haven't.
7. My grandfather is a script writer.
8. Has she got a red ribbon. But why?
9. Where are you from? I am from London (cafe in Berdichiv).
10. They have not got any domestic animals.
5. Fill in the gaps using words be or have in the right form:
1. This big bear is not grey. Can't you see?
2. They have got six goats. What do they do with them?
3. Has he got a computer? No, he hasn't. Poor thing.
4. I have not got a violin. Praise God.
5. They have got a big car (UAZik).
6. Are they tailors? No, they are.
7. What colour is this hat? I can't understand.
8. Has she got a pet? Yes, she has. It's a dog.
9. Where are those toy dinosaurs? The are under the table. They are getting ready to attack.
10. We have got many friends here.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.