15 тем с примерами вопросов из третий части разговорного экзамена IELTS.
Во время третьей части разговорного теста IELTS экзаменатор задает более широкий спектр вопросов, основанных на теме, которую вы затронули во время второй части.
- Is family important in your country?
- How has the size of the family changed in the last few decades in your country?
- How do you think the family will change in the future?
- What role do grandparents play in the family in your country?
- Who do you think should be responsible for the care of the elderly, the family or the government?
- What makes a good student?
- What role should the teacher have in the classroom?
- Do you think computers will one day replace teachers in the classroom?
- How has teaching changed in your country in the last few decades?
- What is the difference between the way children learn and the way adults learn?
- How can a teacher make lessons for children more interesting?
- How are education priorities today different from those in the past?
- What is your opinion on the way languages are taught in schools?
- How can the type of school you go to affect career success?
- What changes do you think will happen in the classroom in the near future?
- Do you think diet is important?
- What is a balanced diet?
- What is the typical diet of people in your country?
- Do many people eat in restaurants in your country?
- Why do some people enjoy eating out?
- What’s the difference between restaurant food and home cooked food?
- Tell me about the types of food that people eat in your country.
- How are the eating habits now in your country different from eating habits in the past?
- How healthy is your country’s food?
- Why do you think different cultures have different table manners?
- How may eating habits change in coming decades?
- What types of leisure activities are popular in your country?
- Why it is important for people to have time for leisure activities?
- Why are some activities more popular than others?
- Are the types of leisure activities that are popular today the same as those that were popular when your parents were young?
- What types of leisure activities may become more popular in the future?
- Can clothing tell you much about a person?
- Why do some companies ask their staff to wear uniforms?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of having uniforms at work?
- When do people wear traditional clothing in your country?
- How have clothes fashions change in your country over the last few decades?
- What is the difference between clothes that young people and old people like to wear?
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What are the tradition art forms in your country?
- What makes a good painting?
- Do you think children should study art at school?
- How can children benefit from learning art?
- How has art changed in the last few decades in your country?
- How can people improve their health?
- Do elderly people do much exercise in your country?
- Do you think all illness can be prevented?
- Do you think there will be less illness in the future?
- Do you think health care should be free?
- What makes a good doctor?
- Do most people have a computer at home in your country?
- Do you think all information on the internet is true?
- How can people find reliable information on the internet?
- How has the internet changed the way we live?
- How has the internet changed the way we work?
- Do you think the internet is safe for children to use unsupervised?
9. Media & News
- Do you believe everything you read in the newspapers?
- How do most people get their news in your country?
- How do you think people will get their news in the future?
- How has TV changed our lives?
- Do you think TV influences the way we think?
- Should children be allowed to watch a lot of TV?
- Are all people on TV famous?
- Do you think famous people have a responsibility to act as role models for the younger generation?
- How popular is watching television in your country?
- Tell me about the types of programme that are generally on television in your country.
- Why do people like watching television?
- Do you think state or private television is better?
- What effects can watching television have on children?
- What are the main environmental problems in your country?
- Why should people be concerned about the environment?
- How can people protect the environment?
- Do you think money should be spent on protecting animals?
- Do you think more should be done to protect natural beauty spots in your country?
- Is water pollution a problem in your country?
- What are some of the causes of water pollution?
- What can individuals do to try and ensure water is kept clean?
- Do you think problems with the cleanliness of water will improve in the future?
- What social problems are there in your country?
- What can be done to alleviate poverty?
- Are there many charities in your country?
- What is the difference between major crime and minor crime?
- Do you think all criminals should go to prison?
- Why do so many people move to live in cities?
- What problems does over population cause?
- What type of people influence the young in your country?
- Why it is important to have role models?
- Do you think the education system in your country influences young people’s behavior?
- What type of person (parents, teachers, friends etc) are best to influence young people’s behavior?
- What do you think young people will be most influenced by it the future?
- Why do some people prefer to travel abroad rather than in their own country?
- Do you think traveling to another country can change the way people think?
- Do you think it is good for children to experience life in a foreign country?
- How have holidays changed over the past few decades?
- Do you think it is safer to travel now than in the past?
- How do most people travel long distances in your country?
- Have the types of transport people use changed much over the last few decades?
- What kinds of improvement have there been in transport in your country in recent years?
- Do you think transport is likely to continue to improve in the future?
- Do you think job satisfaction is more important than salary when choosing a job?
- What skills do you think are needed to get a good job these days?
- Do you think women should be able to do all the same jobs that men do?
- How has technology changed the way we work?
- What is the difference between white collar and blue collar jobs?
- What jobs do you think are most valuable to society?
- Is shopping a popular activity in your country?
- How have shopping habits changed over recent years?
- To what extent do you think advertising affects the way people shop?
- Do you think shopping habits are likely to change in the future?
- What types of sports are popular in your country?
- What are the benefits of playing a sport?
- Do you think the types of sport that are popular will change in the future?
- How can sports bring people from different countries closer together?
Если вы готовитесь к данному тесту, у вас есть примеры вопросов (из материалов, с которыми вы работаете) или ваши варианты ответов, можете оставлять в комментариях ниже. После рассмотрения, они могут быть добавлены на страницы сайта.