Fill in the gaps with make, let or allow in the correct form
1. Why do they never _let_ us have any fun?
2. Actually, we won’t _be allowed_ to leave the country without the passports.
3. Just a reminder. This is an exam, guys. So, no one is _allowed_ to speak to anyone.
4. They _make_ us do exercises every morning. We have no choice. Mama, take me home.
5. I wish they would _let_ us do what we wanted.
6. My boss _makes_ me submit report every day. It's unbelievable.
7. They don't want to _let_ us come in to the party.
8. You _aren't allowed_ to smoke in here. Some other people don't like it.
9. Vera will _make_ you tidy the office. You'll see.
10. Vasya himself _allowed_ me to take his laptop and play the game.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.