Fill in the gaps with the appropriate form of the verbs in brackets
1. We felt the ground _shake_ (shake).
2. I felt the ground _shaking_ (shake) for about a minute.
3. I have never heard her _play_ (play) that composition before.
4. Trust me, I can smell something _burning_ (burn).
5. I saw an eagle _flying_ (fly) over us. We even took a photo.
6. He saw a burglar _break_ (break) into their house.
7. I heard him _playing_ (play) the piano. It was beautiful.
8. They saw him _drive_ (drive) off with a young woman.
9. We can hear people _talking_ (talk) right now.
10. She watched that boy _come_ (come) out of the house and get into the bus.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.
Видео урок к этому упражнению