Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the words in brackets
1. Kirill can run __ (much / fast) than Sonya.
2. You speak English __ (a little / fluent) now than half a year ago.
3. She did the work __ (far / diligent) of all.
4. She felt __ (a lot / happy) than before.
5. This man danced __ (far / graceful) of all the other.
6. Could you write __ (a bit / clear), please?
7. Planes can fly __ (significantly / high) than they used to.
8. Vasya had an accident last year. Now, he drives __ (slightly / careful) than anybody else I know.
9. Their team played __ (much / bad) than all other in the tournament.
10. Now, he is working just __ (a little / hard) than before.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению