Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the words in brackets
1. Kirill can run much faster than Sonya.
2. You speak English a little more fluently now than half a year ago.
3. She did the work by far the most diligently of all.
4. She felt a lot happier than before.
5. This man danced by far the most gracefully of all the other.
6. Could you write a bit more clearly, please?
7. Planes can fly significantly higher than they used to.
8. Vasya had an accident last year. Now, he drives slightly more carefully than anybody else I know.
9. Their team played much worse than all other in the tournament.
10. Now, he is working just a little harder than before.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.