Fill in the gaps with tell or say (past form)
1. Irina _said_ that she would join us after lunch.
2. Sveta _told_ me that she was going shopping that evening.
3. Valera _told_ us that he couldn't come to the meating.
4. John _said_ that he had been to Berdichev at the weekend.
5. She _said_ to them she wanted to leave the company.
6. They _told_ that they didn't want to go for Shashlyk.
7. He _said_ he wouldn't start without us, but he did.
8. I _told_ him I wasn't very much happy about that.
9. Katya _told_ Alya that she was leaving on Wednesday.
10. Anton _said_ to his mother he would be in Spain that week.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.