Fill in the gaps with the appropriate forms of the words
• Ivan said, “My brother went to Irpen.“
• Ivan said that _his_ brother _had gone_ to Irpen.
• The kids said, “Our mum will come at five.”
• The kids said that _their_ mum _would come_ at five.
• Sveta says, “I have never eaten Borsch.”
• Sveta says that _she_ _has never eaten_ Borsch.
• Artem says, “We live in Podolsk.”
• Artem says that _they_ _live_ in Podolsk.
• Vova explained, “My sister doesn’t drink milk.”
• Vova explained that _his_ sister _didn't drink_ milk.
• Marusya said, “I have never been to Gorlovka.”
• Marusya said that _she_ _had never_ been to Gorlovka.
• The press secretary said, ”The president is coming in three hours.”
• The press secretary said that the president _was coming_ in three hours.
• She said, ”We will not go to the concert on Saturday.”
• She said that _they_ _would not go_ to the concert on Saturday.
• Pasha said, ”I like Zemfira’s new song.”
• Pasha said that _he_ _liked_ Zemfira’s new song.
• The teacher said, “We hadn't studied it before the beginning of this year.”
• The teacher said that _they_ _hadn't studied_ it before the beginning of _that_ year.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.