1. Put the adverb of frequency on the right place
1. Vasya often listens to the radio. (often)
2. Lilya sometimes reads a book. (sometimes)
3. Kirill never gets angry. (never)
4. Anton is usually very friendly. (usually)
5. Nikita sometimes takes my phone. (sometimes)
6. My dog is often hungry. (often)
7. My grandmother always goes for a walk in the morning. (always)
8. Andrey usually helps his mother in the garden. (usually)
9. You know, we never watch TV in the afternoon. (never)
10. You should never speak during the meetings. (never)
2. Put the adverbs of frequency into the right place in the sentences below
1. Roma and Vasya are hungry. - Roma and Vasya are often hungry.
2. My grandmother goes for a walk in the evening. - My grandmother always goes for a walk in the evening.
3. Kolya helps his father in the kitchen. - Kolya usually helps his father in the kitchen.
4. They watch TV in the morning. - They never watch TV in the morning.
5. Nina smokes. - Nina never smokes.
6. He listens to the radio. - He often listens to the radio.
7. They read a book. - They sometimes read a book.
8. Fyodor gets angry. - Vyedor never gets angry.
9. Ruslan is very friendly. - Ruslan is usually very friendly.
10. I take sugar in my coffee. - I sometimes take sugar in my coffee.
3. Put the adverbs of frequency into the right place in the sentences below
1. She can never remember his name.
2. He doesn't usually smoke.
3. They never have enough time.
4. They have never had pets.
5. Where do you usually spend your summer holidays?
6. She always does sport in the afternoon.
7. I often have a shower when I get home in the evening.
8. My parents are seldom strict.
9. We sometimes go fishing at the lake.
10. I am often tired.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.Видео урок к этому упражнению