Fill in the gaps with the correct form of the words in brackets
1. Kirill can run faster (fast) than Sonya.
2. You speak English more fluently (fluent) now than half a year ago.
3. She did the work most diligently (diligent) of all.
4. She felt happier (happy) than before.
5. This man danced most gracefully (graceful) of all the other.
6. Could you write more clearly (clear), please?
7. Planes can fly higher (high) than they used to.
8. Vasya had an accident last year. Now, he drives a lot more carefully (careful) than anybody else I know.
9. Their team played worst (bad) of all in the tournament.
10. Now, he is working harder (hard) than ever before.
Вы можете разместить свои варианты ответов для проверки в блоке для комментариев ниже.