Fill in the gaps with tell or say (past form)
1. Irina __ that she would join us after lunch.
2. Sveta __ me that she was going shopping that evening.
3. Valera __ us that he couldn't come to the meating.
4. John __ that he had been to Berdichev at the weekend.
5. She __ to them she wanted to leave the company.
6. They __ that they didn't want to go for Shashlyk.
7. He __ he wouldn't start without us, but he did.
8. I __ him I wasn't very much happy about that.
9. Katya __ Alya that she was leaving on Wednesday.
10. Anton __ to his mother he would be in Spain that week.
Видео урок к этому упражнению