Тестирование грамматики A2 Часть 1
Тестирование знаний английской грамматики на Начальном (Elementary A2) уровне (часть 1).
1. ____________ has a new book? - Alla.
2. The children ______ in the kitchen yesterday.
3. Larisa has ______ pictures.
4. ____________ Svetlana have any paper clips?
5. These are my ____________ .
6. This is my ____________ .
7. His books ______ in the kitchen now.
8. I have three birds. ____________ are in a cage.
9. ____________ T-shirt is this? It's Sasha's T-shirt.
10. We eat food ________ the restaurant.
11. He has ______ apple.
12. ____________ does Victoria like? She likes Sergey Bezrukov.
13. ____________ he have any staplers?
14. This is my father. ____________ is a doctor.
15. ____________ some pillows on the bed.
a. There are
b. There is
16. It ______ on the bookshelf.
17. What are they wearing? ______ are wearing pajamas.
18. ____________ you have any glue?
19. ____________ hat do you like? I like the red one.
20. Does he have ______ pencils?
21. The snowboard ______ under the bed yesterday.
22. ____________ a bus to the city.
a. There is
b. There are
23. What pets does Tamara like? ______ likes lizards.
24. Anya and I are volunteers at the zoo. ____________ are happy.
25. Are you a student? Yes, I ________ .
26. In Summer, the weather ________ hot.
27. Maya doesn't ________ tennis every day.
28. He ________ play tennis every evening.
29. Can you swim? Yes, I ________ .
30. Do you eat breakfast ________ home?
31. They ________ drive a car every day.
32. Nikita likes ________ badminton and table tennis.
33. ________ she go to school every day?
34. I want to study English, ________ I don't want to learn Chinese.
35. People ________ movies at the cinema.
36. ________ he speak Ukrainian every day?
37. Yulya ________ tennis every day.
38. They ________ go to school in June.
39. ________ many animals at the zoo.
a. He is
b. There is
c. There are
d. It is
40. She is singing a song ________ .
a. every day
d. last week
41. ________ you study English every day?
42. Yesterday ________ hot but today ________ cold.
a. is / was
b. is / is
c. was / was
d. was / is
43. We can ________ things at the supermarket.
44. We can see a doctor ________ the hospital.
45. Which one is the plural of woman?
46. They are in the garage _____.
a. last month
c. last Sunday
47. She goes to school _____ 7:30 a.m.
48. It is foggy _____.
a. last Saturday
49. It was sunny _____.
c. every day
50. My mother _____ play the piano.
51. _____ you studying English today?
52. _____ she ride a bike at the weekends?
53. They were at the language school English4real _____.
d. every day
54. _____ you take a nap after school?
55. There are seven days ________ a week.
56. Whose sweatshirt _________ this?
57. Whose skirt is _________ ?
58. My classroom is _________ the art room and the computer room.
a. next to
c. across from
59. _________ hat do you like? I like the red one.
60. A: _________ are they going? B: They are going to the store.
61. A: _________ are they going to get to the station? B: By taxi.
62. _________ an elephant in front of the house.
a. They are
b. It is
c. There is
d. There are
63. A: _________ oranges are there? B: There are three.
c. How many
64. I don't have _________ calculators.
65. _________ she have any paints?
66. Whose slippers _________ these?
67. A mechanic _________ cars.
68. He always does his homework _____ home.
69. I _____ to math class on Tuesdays.
70. She has four books. _____ are on the bookshelf.
71. What is the plural of tooth?
72. _____ Maxim playing drums now?
73. Vasiliy _____ coffee every morning.
74. Larisa _____ practice the piano every day.
75. _____ one is bigger, the cat or the tiger?
76. We are doing _____ homework.
77. Kolya goes to school ________foot.
78. They_____ their classroom on Fridays.
79. My mother _____ every morning.
c. is cooking
80. My mother _____ today.
a. are cooking
d. is cooking
81. The pencils _____ under the desk.
82. Maria has _____ umbrella.
83. This is a _____.
84. Victoria _____ a lot of books in this house.
85. Does he have any pens?
a. No, they don't.
b. No, he doesn't.
c. No, he don't.
d. No, he isn't.
86. _____ are tigers.
87. Zhanna _____ books everyday.
b. is reading
88. He doesn't have _____ scissors.
89. He has a toy in _____ hand.
90. The books _____ under the bed yesterday.